Silicon Analog 70's Style "Over-Drive"
* Special circuit with upper mid boost
* NOS Motorola 2N2222 transistors
* 2 transistor NPN Analog circuitry
* True bypass mod 3pdt with LED
* Switchcraft 1/4" Jacks
* Hand wired on perfboard
* Easily Moddable
* Custom 1590BB Enclosure
* NPN with 9Volt battery power
* 500 audio pot for volume
* Vintage style Chicken head knob
* Made in U.S.A. Skull logo
* Limited run of 10 pedals
VIDEO DEMO: PURE ANALOG OVERDRIVE 1970's TONE!
More Fuzz and Boost pedal demos by Jonesyblues
I think this Little Red Booster is one of the best sounding Germanium Boost pedals that I have ever built. About +20db of Pure Analog Boost. Warm, Gritty Color and added Presence that you just can't get from your amp alone. Great for leads or chunky rhythm work and works well with other pedals. Sounds a lot like my Burnt Orange Boost pedal, maybe but a bit louder. Limited run of 7 pedals, so get yours while supply lasts. Video Demo Coming Soon.
NEW Hand Wired Analog Late 1960's Style Germanium Boost Pedal
* Hand wired Old School Circuitry
* True Bypass with Bright Red LED
* NOS MP38A NPN Germanium Transistor
* 1590B Durable Metal Enclosure
* Genuine Switchcraft Jacks
* 500K Audio taper volume pot
* Pure Organic Analog Tone
* 9 VDC Battery Operation
* Made in the U.S. A.
*** ON SALE ***
Custom Analog Fuzz and Boost pedals by Jonesyblues
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
*** SOLD OUT ***
Picture Gallery of my Germanium FUZZ & BOOST Pedal Builds
Same day shipping on FX pedals when you order by 1:00pm CST
Use drop down menu to choose US or Worldwide shipping
NEW Hand wired Analog "SILICON OVER-DRIVE" In Stock Ready to Ship!
More hand wired Germanium FUZZ & BOOST Pedals coming Soon!
Only 1 boost pedal left in stock, hurry before it's gone!
RED GERMANIUM NPN BOOSTER PEDAL